Wiser£money provides free, confidential and impartial money and debt advice to individuals across South Somerset.
Contact a Wiser£money adviser if you are:
- facing crisis and in need of urgent assistance;
- struggling to manage personal debt;
- worrying about meeting monthly repayments;
- in need of help to prepare a flexible, realistic budget;
- worrying about money;
- experiencing difficulty following changes to your benefits;
- facing redundancy or have lost your job;
- experiencing relationship break down;
- struggling to make ends meet on a limited budget.
A Wiser£money adviser can help with:
- Welfare benefits advice and uptake
- Budgeting and income maximisation
- Money and debt advice
- Accessing other support services
Wiser£money runs outreach and drop-in surgeries across South Somerset. If you are unable to reach an outreach venue, your adviser can arrange to visit you in your own home.
Click here to find your nearest venue.
Click here to contact us to book an appointment, make a referral or request further information.